
Trying to give aa idea of this beautiful ornamental cherry tree and how full it is and how the flowers hang in individual clumps from curved stems, is hard! In a few more days it will be sending down pink "snow" all over everything, so I wanted to post picture now before the "storm" begins.
7 comments:
How beautiful!This time of year is the best!
These are really beautiful Mary. I wish ur weather was sool enough to have cherrie trees growing here.
So beautiful!! Love that tree.
sandy
Gorgeous! Up here in the Northeast, our Ornamental Cherry is just beginning to think about opening.
Thanks everyone! This tree seems to have "double" blossoms that are really full and fluffy. I hope to try to either photograph or video it when the petals all start snowing down....makes a real mess, but sort of a pretty one :-)
That is a gorgeous tree. Great photos!
--JB
Thanks JB!
Post a Comment