
If doves always wear pale blue eyeshadow and pink stockings, how do you tell the boys from the girls?????? I guess only the doves really need to know :-)

Do birds poop on other birds???? I thought they reserved that for us humans! (you have to pull this one up large to see it better) Poor Cowbird....someone doesn't like you!
(I know this is lame.....maybe something more exciting will happen to post later :-)
I took a nice walk yesterday and have lots of wildflower pictures to post, but am trying to identify most of them first.
7 comments:
Cute post!! You should see the vultures that live near me. Oh my, are they covered with white droppings!! I love the close-ups of the doves.
Sandpiper: I had never seen one close her eyes before and didn't realize the eyelid was pale blue! You notice that I automatically call it "her" now?
Do Doves have inner eyelids? I've wondered about that. Poor Cowbird!
Now Wildflowers is a favourite topic and I'll be watching for your post.
hahahaha...well I guess you have to look under their tail feathers...
funny...
sandy
Me and My Camera: I really don't know about the eyelids. I was just surprised when I looked at the pictures and saw the eye was closed and the lid blue. You may have to help me identify the wildflowers. There are some I don't have a firm ID on and no reference book to use, except the computer with limited success.
Sandy: Hmmmm.....I don't think I want to get that close and personal :-)
Your post is good. I like it. We have some photos of the doves and cowbirds too at our feeder, but did not know what to write about either! :^)
--JB
JB: I bet that Jelly Bean likes doves because they are sort of dumb and slow and fat and tempting looking :-)
Post a Comment