Here come 3 white ducks to see if I have any "hand outs".....which I didn't think to take with me.
There was a lot of preening and sunning behavior going on among everyone present.









These two ducks had "love" on their minds, but I didn't think to turn on the video until he was crowing about it afterwards. They found their own little love puddle off to the side of the lake , which is probably good, because he didn't get her totally under water!
On that note, we will "sail away into the sunset" for today.

6 comments:
Okay, playing catch up. I loved the last of the desert flora you posted below. Just wonderful to see. Pileated, neat! Got to take Laura to Garvin's to feed ducks, check. Okay, I'm current now. Melissa
Melissa: Glad that you are up to date. I have some corn we can take to the ducks. Next week? Have you checked out the family blog yet? I need a picture of Kevin for the side bar.
Hey... my kind of friends this time of year: Ducks! Those are very nice looking white ones. I just got back from a drive and I found some Wood Ducks, another species of returning migrants for me to see. Spring is such a wonderful time of year!
Me and My Camera: I just wish I saw more wild ducks like you do! This group are very tame, but I thought the white ones were very clean and nice looking as well as the Mallards and the Canada Geese.
Hi Mary! Great action pictures! I love going to the park and seeing the ducks. It sounds like they kept you entertained. I like the video, too!
Sandpiper: Thanks! It doesn't take a lot to keep me entertained :-)
Post a Comment