Monday, January 17, 2011

Two weeks of tennis coming up.....

The Australian Open Tennis starts today....2 weeks of great tennis matches. I probably won't post much or visit many blogs for awhile. Just want you to know that I'm alive....but watching TV rather than birds :-) "Which way is Australia.....can I watch from here?"

6 comments:

Roy said...

Not too many photos of Roger, please Mary.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Enjoy your tennis matches, Mary, but don't forget to FEED the birds.
Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

Enjoy the tennis matches. I hope your favorites win.

Dorothy said...

We are going to miss you, Mary, but we know you will be snug and warm and enjoying your favorite sport! Have fun!

Judy said...

I love the mockingbird in your new header, and all the bird photos, too!

Becky said...

OK Mary, have a great week with your tennis, and I know for sure the birds will be waiting when you return.
B.