These are pretty much the same butterflies as yesterday on orange flowers.....Pearl Crescents, Sulphurs and a dark Skipper I don't know the name of.
I'll let this last one with the huge orange center lead to tomorrow....Pink and Purple flowers with butterflies....I promise some different butterflies :-)
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
7 comments:
Wow--you are on a roll. Two posts today... I love ORANGE --since my Tennessee Vols wear ORANGE... They call Tennessee "Big Orange Country"...
Great pictures.
Hugs,
Betsy
The Orange is a lovely as the Yellow was.It doesn't matter that the butterflies are the same.
Blessings,Ruth
I don't care if the butterflies are the same. They (and the flowers) are beautiful.
Love this series, Mary. Perhaps next time we should all join in! How about colo(u)rs of the rainbow or something?
Hi Mary.. love the orange on orange sort of a Autumn theme!!
Mary, I LOVE your butterfly work. What do you use for a field guide? I have not seen a Question Mark here since 2007! Great photos.
Robin: Kaufmann Field Guide to Butterflies.
Post a Comment