I don't have anything current to post, but I have never shown the gardens where the wedding we went to in Louisvile, KY took place. These are located at Whitehall Mansion. I didn't take photos inside the house, so if you want to see more of the house click on the name and there is a website that shows some interior shots.
I love these arches! Other than that, I will let the garden speak for itself.














A bit of the house exterior.
The bride carried a bouquet that her father made for her from old brooches. I thought it was very unusual and lovely. I was trying to take photos of it in front of a mirror to show more of it. The cake....if you can't read backwards in the mirror....has the words to the song "When I'm 64" by the Beattles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Thats a gorgeous place for a wedding!! Very elegant....but somehow the cake and just doesnt seem to fit the theme of that!!
That bouquet is very different...beautiful... but I bet it was pretty heavy!!
Hey each to his own or should be "her" own!! : }
Wow Mary... What a neat place for a wedding... I'm glad it was a gorgeous day also... We got married outside --and I always had the fear that it would be raining. Ours was a gorgeous day also.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy
What a gorgeous place for a wedding.I like the brooch idea,very unique.
Blessings,Ruth
Interesting bride's bouquet and cake. A little different from the traditional variety, but pretty. The garders are gorgeous!
Nothing better than beautiful gardens...
Those arches are gorgeous! Looks like a lovely place for a wedding.
This is an awesome setting for a wedding. Beautiful!
What a special bouquet too. One of a kind.
B.
The gardens are beautiful. I can only imagine how beautiful the wedding was.
Love that bouquet! What a wonderful treat for the bride.
What a stunning backdrop for a wedding Mary. Those gardens are awesome.
What a beautiful place to have a wedding Mary. Looks like there's been plenty rain to keep it green!
a gorgeous setting for a wedding...
I love the bouquet of broaches---I love everything I see. The bit of the porch that you show looks so beautiful!
I called it porch--you call it house exterior...
What a gorgeous setting for an outdoor wedding! I have never seen a bride's bouquet made from anything other than flowers. How unique!
Post a Comment