Some of you may already visit Mike Fenney's blog. If not, he has such super photos! He just posted some macro shots that have amazing details. Check it out! Click here.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
5 comments:
Mary, thank you for the tip. They are magnificent and I have instantly added myself to his follower list.
Thanks, I will have to head over and check this out!!
Hi Mary, I checked it out... Mike does take gorgeous photos... Thanks!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Thanks for the recommendation. I really enjoyed the photos!
Those pictures are truly magnificent.
Post a Comment