Friday, February 27, 2009

Skywatch Friday.....

It's Skywatch Friday time! This was the sky over the wetlands yesterday!
It may look gloomy, but the temperature was 60 and the birds and turtles were active. Perfect day for a walk! For more SkyWatch Friday, click on the icon on my sidebar. Thanks to Klaus, Tom, Louise, Wren, Ivar, Sandy and Louise for hosting this site!
Look up at your sky! What do you see????
For more of my walk at the wetlands, see the post below!

19 comments:

Eve said...

Looks like many of my days here Mary.

Mary said...

Eve: It wasan't as bad as it looked :-)

DeniseinVA said...

I'm glad you got out and enjoyed the warmer day. This is a very nice photo.

Rose said...

We had rainy weather yesterday, but we got out the day before. I like this picture...I would totally have loved to be there.

Unknown said...

Funny how you often can't tell the temperature from a photo by itself. But if you were the one taking the photo, you naturally place that temperature into your view of the photo.

Cathy said...

Nice! I love the big clouds!

Rottlady of the Ozarks said...

Your gloomy day doesn't look that bad, and the temps must have helped make it ok. Happy SWF!

Anonymous said...

Sixty degrees sounds wonderful. The turtles seem to be stirring all over, and it's good to see them.

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

A gloomy day indeed Mary but warming up nicely! A x

sandy said...

Everytime I stop by on Fridays I think I might join in, I have so many sky photos.

Anonymous said...

It's rainy here Mary....Michelle

abb said...

This will be the first February I didn't have a crocus bloom. And I miss them!

Anonymous said...

I gotta give you credit, these are nice sky photos for this SkyWatch. I looked at your other photos and admired them. We saw about 20 robins in the neighbor's yard yesterday. All were eating dropped crabapples.

What I shot

George said...

You captured even more clouds than I did. Thanks for sharing.

Becky said...

I'm late getting around to the blogs. Our weather similar to yours, BUT tonight it's 22ยบ and after all the rain lots of black ice !. Love your header..
B.

Mary said...

Thanks everyone! My sky was even gloomier today and the temp is dropping again. Still nice enough to get out :-)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great Skywatch post today, Mary!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

LorMil said...

What a beautiful winter scene.

Mary said...

Betsy: Thanks!

Lo: Thanks for stopping by!