I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
15 comments:
Mary: Those are two beautiful captures, I love hawks.
Fishing Guy: I do, too, even though I seldom know which one I'm seeing :-)
Mary,
I love those Goldfinch and I'm out of Thistle seed right now! Nice hawk, too.
Dorothy: Thanks! I'm getting low on every kind of seed.
Both lovely. Like you yesterday we had very few birds. I put it down to the weather being better and they went off to the fields for a change! A x
Great pic's Mary.. I don't know a thing about hawks other than the fact that they scare the birds away from our feeders.
Love that Goldfinch!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
You got a great picture of the goldfinch on the thistle bag.
Anne: I had more birds today. I think they know spring is coming.
Betsy: thanks! This one was along the highway, but I guess hawks have to eat, too.
George: thanks! Goldfinches are very faithful each day.
I always love the pattern on these Goldfinches feathers.
I see Mr. Hawk is spying on your birds too. Bad Boy ! LOL.
B.
Becky: He's spying on someone else's birds. I passed him on the highway and stopped to take photos. We don't have any wires in our neighborhood.
Very nice as usual! I actually got a bird shot yesteday but haven't posted it yet. :-)
Lovely Mary. I always like the hawks and owls.
little one would make a tasty treat for big one....
Great job, that top one is so clear.
Hope the something big did NOT get the something little.
Leedra’s Photos For Fun
Leedra’s Greeting Cards
Photography By Leedra
Post a Comment