No funny captions today, but I do have a few photos of the squirrels eating at "their places".
As long as I put seeds out on the wood platforms, the squirrel usually leaves the other feeders alone.
Of course, Star considers this big suet cake to be one of "his" places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love that first squirrel picture with the corn and snow bedecked munchkin.
Looks like Star has moved in. Great photos. I posted squirrels too take a look. Boom & Gary of The Vermilon River.
Cicero: Usually when it snows they put their tail over the head :-)...but it was really blowing that day.
Gary: I probably have 4-5 squirrels total, but I call them all "the Star" :-)
I love to see your squirrels! Mine are out in the woods, too far from the house for me to enjoy!
Gotta love those squirrels. They provide so much enertainment..
B.
Dorothy: I'm surprised they don't visit your feeders, too.
Becky: Yes, they give me a daily smile.
Post a Comment