I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
14 comments:
Merry Christmas to you and Mike! Enjoy your New Year as well.
I love how you decorated your suet feeder. THe Downys just love that suet.
Marry Christmas
Mary Ann
Merry Christmas Mary to you and all your family.
That is a really cute and festive photo. Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones Mary, and have A Very Happy and Healthy New Year.
Thank-you and I wish for you a season full of laughter and love.
Blessings,Ruth
Merry Christmas to you and yours Mary. I look forward to seeing you in 2011. A x
Merry Christmas to you and Mike!
I hope it's your best one ever!
...a very Christmassy image! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well.
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Mary....
Hugs,
Betsy
Merry Christmas to you and your family! Have a joyful celebration!
Wishing you and the family a wonderful Christmas. Cheers FAB.
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! I hope you are having a wonderful day! :)
Blessings to you my friend!! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment