We've had gloom and rain the last few days. Getting colder, too. Tomorrow we may have sunshine and I will get out and take some new photos.....I hope!
I just liked this log. I keep wondering if something lives in it. I always wonder that about trees and logs with holes in them :-)
Not on speaking terms?
Snoozing in the sun. I can't imagine why you would snooze while standing on one leg with your head on backwards. She looks a lot more comfortable to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I can never imagine how they keep their balance when they sleep like that on one leg. I'd fall over even on two!! LOL!!
...that is a gorgeous leaf. It's a bit dismal here too, but it's good. I need to get some work done now and then! I left when I read the "Not on speaking terms" caption!
Very funny Mary!
Mary, I love your sense of humor as well as your pictures! Great!
♥ ♥ ♥ Dorothy
Nice set of photos. I hope you realize that you have been showing edible fare the last 2 days.
and xmas fare at that,
Cute ones Mary... I loved them all --including the old man's legs.
I often wonder, when they sleep on one leg, if they ever topple over?????? ha
Hugs,
Betsy
I love that leaf you are holding! It is gorgeous. and you made me chuckle, not even close to putting me to sleep.
Pretty interesting pictures.It always amazes me how these birds can stand on one leg better than I can on two.That leaf is really pretty.Hope you are enjoying each day to its fullest.
Blessings,Ruth
Hi Mary, Wonderful pictures. So nice to see what you've been up to. :)
I'm glad I don't have to sleep while standing on one leg. I don't know how it does it. Your captions are much to delightful to put us to sleep.
I don't know why those birds sleep on one leg either. They seem to manage. Love all your sayings Mary.
You've sent your rain and cold weather to us. Hope yours is better tomorrow.
B.
Mary: Neat photos of the wetlands and the animals. They really put on quite the show.
Post a Comment