This is the quilt that our guild is raffling off on December 2. It is queen/king sized. I will try to find out the exact measurements. If anyone in the USA only (sorry, but shipping has to be considered. I'll see if they will mail to Canada) would like to buy raffle tickets they are $1 for 1 or $5 for 6. Email me with questions at mvfreeman@juno.com I will need your mailing address and a check made out to Raintree Quilters Guild. If you want your ticket stubs, send me a stamped and addressed return envelope. I will email my mailing address to serious inquirers.
"Set Sail"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Beautiful Mary... I have bought so many tickets at raffles like that and have never won a thing. BUT--it's a great idea. AND--the quilt group can make some money for their guild.
Was that a group-effort quilt or did one person make it??? What does the back look like???
Thanks!
Hugs,
Betsy
THat's a very pretty quilt, Mary! Look like a lot of work went into that!
I'm in! That's a beautiful piece of work.
Wow, that quilt is gorgeous! Lots of love and labor is obvious.
a stitch in time saves nine so the maker of the quilt is loads and loads of stiches in hand
We raffle off a quilt every year to help with expenses in the guild. The top of this quilt was made by our guild president...Sylvia Priola and it was machine quilted by Linda Bohlen. I helped sew the binding down along with 3 others :-)
Annie: I believe you already have my mail address if you are really interested.
That sure is a beautiful one Mary. I would not mind having it myself.
It is a beauty!
Post a Comment