"Have you noticed, have you seen that God loves green? "......by Grace Crowell I decided to do a "green" post today....and realized that I had over 30 photos selected (I really need to learn to be more selective :-) So here are some of them.
Oh, great idea! Beautiful pictures, Mary. Are some of these from Charleston? The anole, the marsh, and what looks like a duckweed covered pond look like Charleston, SC. A nice post, as always!
Sandpiper: You are an excellent guesser :-) The duckweed happens to be from a wetlands area here, but you were right about the other 3 and I do have duckweed covered shots from Magnolia Plantation, but didn't use them. I believe the hydrangeas were from SC, also.
Mike: Thank you! It was a nice change from birds...since my feeders are not real active at the moment.
Me and My Camera: Nice to have a reason to use all my green photos, since green is my favorite color :-) I thought that little salamander was really cute. He was playing on the railing of a porch where we were waiting to go on a "gator walk". I got better pics of him then I did the gators! Missed our tea this morning :-) I don't like "green" tea much, but I did get out some Irish Breakfast tea to celebrate the day.
I really need to visit you more often. Your photos are outstanding. I love your green and the Grosbeaks. I had one visit me last Spring for only two days :o(
Hello Mary (the other), I think one reason I don't leave you a lot of comments on your site is because of the confusion in our names! I do check your site regularly. I would add an initial to mine or something....if I knew how! Isn't it exciting when the goldfinches change? I thought I'd try to see how long it takes them.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
13 comments:
Oh, great idea! Beautiful pictures, Mary. Are some of these from Charleston? The anole, the marsh, and what looks like a duckweed covered pond look like Charleston, SC. A nice post, as always!
Tis beautiful GREEN! Thank you for your lovely comment on my 2nd Blogiversary post! sunkissed and wearing green NG
Sandpiper: You are an excellent guesser :-) The duckweed happens to be from a wetlands area here, but you were right about the other 3 and I do have duckweed covered shots from Magnolia Plantation, but didn't use them. I believe the hydrangeas were from SC, also.
Nature Girl: Thanks! You have a very nice blog and I know I will stop in more often.
Great post Mary, wonderful photos. Mike.
How beautiful and lush, and green; such a refreshing change of landscape from my white one! The salamander and the green water are my favourites.
Mike: Thank you! It was a nice change from birds...since my feeders are not real active at the moment.
Me and My Camera: Nice to have a reason to use all my green photos, since green is my favorite color :-) I thought that little salamander was really cute. He was playing on the railing of a porch where we were waiting to go on a "gator walk". I got better pics of him then I did the gators! Missed our tea this morning :-) I don't like "green" tea much, but I did get out some Irish Breakfast tea to celebrate the day.
Hi Mary (the other Mary),
I really need to visit you more often. Your photos are outstanding. I love your green and the Grosbeaks. I had one visit me last Spring for only two days :o(
Your Goldfinches are molting similar to mine.
Hello Mary (the other), I think one reason I don't leave you a lot of comments on your site is because of the confusion in our names! I do check your site regularly. I would add an initial to mine or something....if I knew how! Isn't it exciting when the goldfinches change? I thought I'd try to see how long it takes them.
Thanks, Mary. I thought I recognized something about them. :) Beautiful pictures!
I love all your green photos!! Green is my favorite color. Your photography is wonderful... I'll be back to visit.
Mary
These photos are quite brilliant. A good and varied selection.
Roy
Jessica: Green is my favorite color, too! Thanks again for stopping by.
Roy: Thank you Roy! I have stopped by your blog several times and love the photos you post and will be back, I'm sure.
Post a Comment