It was a fun idea to play with...more "dumb luck" than anything. I just kept shooting and waited to see what I got! I tossed about 20 blank shots for every shadow :-)
Thank you Sandpiper! It was fun. I just picked out the spot where they kept landing and shot a lot of pics..Had no idea what I would get. I felt like I was playing Space Invaders...which I was never quick enough at! I missed more birds and shadows than I got!
Mary, this is a great post with a wonderful theme!! A great idea! Lovely pictures. I have been down with a bad cold and the flu the past weekend so I am behind in my reading of posts. But I'm glad I didn't miss this one.
Me and my Camera, Thank you! I'm sorry you have been sick, but I'm glad you are better now. You and Sandpiper must have both picked up a similar bug up there in the "frozen north"! Changing weather time is always awful for colds and such.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
8 comments:
Super shadow shots and sayings for a Sunday!!
It was a fun idea to play with...more "dumb luck" than anything. I just kept shooting and waited to see what I got! I tossed about 20 blank shots for every shadow :-)
Nice timing with these shots with a great caption, Nice one. Mike.
Thanks, Mike! As I said...dumb luck :-) With only snow and blackbirds to watch for awhile, I just started playing around.
Oh my gosh! These are fantastic and fun!! Love what you wrote on the pictures, too.
Thank you Sandpiper! It was fun. I just picked out the spot where they kept landing and shot a lot of pics..Had no idea what I would get. I felt like I was playing Space Invaders...which I was never quick enough at! I missed more birds and shadows than I got!
Mary, this is a great post with a wonderful theme!! A great idea! Lovely pictures. I have been down with a bad cold and the flu the past weekend so I am behind in my reading of posts. But I'm glad I didn't miss this one.
Me and my Camera, Thank you! I'm sorry you have been sick, but I'm glad you are better now. You and Sandpiper must have both picked up a similar bug up there in the "frozen north"! Changing weather time is always awful for colds and such.
Post a Comment