(I read those words in a devotional yesterday and liked what they expressed. The full quote follows.)
"Look for beauty and joy in the world around.
Look at a flower until its beauty becomes part of your very soul.
It will be given back to the world again by you in the form of a smile or a loving word or a kind thought or a prayer.

Listen to a bird.
Take the song as a message from My Father.
Let it sink into your soul.
That too will be given back to the world in ways I have said.
Laugh more, laugh often.
Love more. I am with you. I am your Lord."
Listen to a bird.
Take the song as a message from My Father.
Let it sink into your soul.
That too will be given back to the world in ways I have said.
Laugh more, laugh often.
Love more. I am with you. I am your Lord."
4 comments:
How lovely! The words as well as the pictures!
Thank you....wish they had been my words :-) I really like that idea of becoming an expression of God's beauty through a smile, a word or a prayer.
Very nice, Mary. Isn't spring such a wonderful time of year? It contains so much joy and renewal and you can't help but feel the wonder of it all.
Spring is my favorite season...perfect weather, beautiful flowers, and returning colorful birds! I'm glad that Indiana has all 4 seasons in nice proportions. Spring and Fall make up for humid summer and cold winter :-)
Post a Comment