(Nature post below this one)
It's SkyWatch Friday time! I don't have much today....
...but an art gallery downtown agreed to hang some of our "flying challenge" quilts from last year and right now my SkyWatch Friday quilt is one of them.....the big one in the middle. I tried to get the sky reflecting in the window as well as the quilt. I posted about this quilt in my quilt blog back in May. That post is here..... My SkyWatch Friday quilt in the making....
That's my sky for this week!
For more great skies, click the icon on my sidebar. Thanks, SkyWatch team for all your work and for keeping this meme going!
19 comments:
What lovely quilts Mary. I am trying to play catch-up today!! Missed you!!
I love that quilt!
Joan: Good to see you stopping by, we miss you!
Annie: Thanks!
Great colors! Thanks for sharing!
Very interesting skywatch picture, Mary. Beautiful Quilt!!!!
What a cool thing to do. It's a great quilt an to have it displayed this way.
B.
Since I am a big quilt lover, I really enjoyed your post for today.
Beautiful quilt display under sunny blue skies ;-)
I’m participating twice this week:
Vistas after Monday's Storm
Clear Southern California Skies
Hugs and blessings,
One fine quilt and photo. You are a hard worker
A Skywatch Quilt! What a wonderful idea. It's beautiful.
Mary: It certainly is a neat quilt for SWF. Your sky is reflected nicely in the window.
What a great follow up story for your SkyWatch quilt. I enjoyed going back and reading the original link and looking at your pictures. You did a fine job putting this theme together. It was an ambitious project. Thanks for sharing.
Love your quilt. And how exciting to have it so prominently displayed!
What a beautiful display - your Sky Watch quilt is so lovely! Congratulations to all the quilters!
Thank you everyone! Making the quilt was fun and getting it displayed was an added bonus.
Hi Mary, I'm not sure that anyone has made a Skywatch Friday quilt before.. That is super--and so gorgeous. Glad it is on display!!!! Love your reflection... Perfect 'sky' picture.
Hugs,
Betsy
Mary, I am blown away by your talent and the beauty of the quilt. It is so awesome! I love the quilt and am delighted that it's being displayed. Does it hang in your house when it's not in a show?
Nice way to photography your quilt and sky! I still think that quilt is so beautiful!
Your quilt is AMAZING!
Post a Comment