WELCOME!
MARY'S SQUIRREL B&B and FINE DINING
All accomodations: first come, first served.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided....if you hunt for it.

"I think you need more seed down here"

"I found some! You just aren't looking in the right place."

Deluxe feeding in the "Oak Dining Room"

"Got room at your table for a friend?"
(the answer was: NO!)

More casual eating at the "Driveway Diner"

Dining in the round at "The Tower".

The special "Country Corn Diner"

......or you can dine in your room if you really 'want to be alone'.

Around back we have "The Rail".....an outdoor dining experience for special occasions. Tails required......

........"I'd look pretty silly without my tail!"
17 comments:
WOW! Are you going to open up a chain of squirrel diners across the country?(-: Fabulously inventive post Mary, made me smile first thing this Sunday morning.
They are such clever and beautiful creatures with the sweetest faces.
Great set of shots.
Your squirrels are so cute and your captions even cuter! Happy Sunday!
Jenny: I seem to have 8 residents taking rooms at the B&B for the winter. They may eat me out of house and home!
Arija: They are...I agree.
Dorothy: Thanks....they are fun and make me smile each day.
I think you have too many squirrels Mary...is there such a thing?
This was a cute post! I can tell the squirrels will probably be making reservations next year again for your B&B!
That is so cute.The Squirrels are well taken care of at your place.
Blessings,Ruth
Mary: Nice that they appreciate all your feeders.
talk about macs. you have opened nuts
the squirrel dinner.
came on today, just thought you would like to see my niece Emily's paintings.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/emilygarces/
Oh you must have the best squirrel restaurants that serve best for every taste! How many squirrels visit you? Looks like you always have fluffy guests around.
--
Also sorry for the offtopic but I'm seeing the quilted wonders you post in your blog and they make me want to try quilting too. I'll be really thankful if you could tell me if you know some sites where I can get info about quilting for beginners?
Wow...two turn up to dine!
Amazing photos.
Wonder how many will turn up next time! LOL
Kind Regards
How far in advance are reservations required for your B&B? Your dining rooms are obviously full for every meal. Thanks for the wonderful post!
Oh goodie, the squirrels are back! Love your stories Mary, now about that Childrens's book....
Keep em coming.
B.
You'd better build a bigger B&B Mary... I'm going to tell ALL of my Squirrel Unfriends about your accommodations... SO---I'm sure all 100 of ours will head your direction... Yeah Rah!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
squirrels are the best at tree planting. they gather so many nuts and tasty seeds bury them for a hard winter then forget where they buried half of them, and next year there will be a bumper crop of plants around Mary's squirrel dinner.
I always love the squirrel pics and he is so cute with the corn.
A B&B! I honestly wish I could build a house for Mama Squirrel and her sleep in it...she worries me with part of her tail missing.
Post a Comment