I like to watch the woodpeckers doing their acrobatics. Such powerful muscles.

"I've been eating too much suet...better do a few pull-ups"

Look at those feet!.....big and strong

"Guess who....peek-a-boo?"

Such a pretty bird....I take too many photos when they do show up!

He looks like he has whiskers under his beak :-)

The female Downy with a
morsel of suet

The male Downy doing his version of the "down under" .

Surely this isn't the most comfortable way to eat! I guess I'd better add a new suet cake to the feeder!
6 comments:
All of these are wonderful shots of your birds. You can never take too many bird pictures, Mary!
I disagree with you.You do not take too many pictures.Each one is slightly different and I love to see them all.Wishing you JOY.
Blessings,Ruth
Cute aerobic birds, Mary... I love watching our Red-bellied and Downy's also... SO cute!!! They'll get to that suet any way they can! ha
Great pictures.
Hugs,
Betsy
I don't know about you, but I never get tired of watching these woodpeckers and the Nuthatches. There is always such good enertainment.
B.
LOL!! That one can definitely do with a shave. :)
I'm so jealous of your woodpeckers Mary! I have them all, just can't get them to come to my suet! What brand do you use if I may ask.
Sorry I missed the caption contest. Sadly not all the pictures will load on my slow computer!
PS I hear a Titmouse outside my window as I type...I think he's telling me to fill my feeder!
Post a Comment