Luke 2: 10-12 "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Merry Christmas, Mary!!
Hope your day is wonderful!
Merry Christmas!
Joy an Peace to you on this Christmas day.
Blessings,Ruth
... "Merry Christmas!"
We hope you had a very Merry Christmas Mary and Mike. Our wish for the New Year is inner peace, joy, and the best of health.
B&G
That's a very pretty picture.
What a beautiful Christmas post. I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas.
What a beautiful Christmas post. I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas.
Love your Christmas message! Such a beautiful ornament you've paired with the Bible verses. Hope you and your family are all enjoying this holiday season.
Post a Comment