Sunday, December 20, 2009

Squirrel Sunday.....

"Hey....what's with this little cup??? Is this all I get?"
"It's Christmas....are you trying to put me on a diet or something?"

"This isn't enough food for a squirrel! Do I look like a little bird or something??"

"Wait a minute.....what's that?......"
"Ah.....this is more like it! Now this is the right size dish for a squirrel!"
Merry Christmas from my squirrels to your squirrels :-)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Captions funny captions I love your captions and your squirrels too :) They're so fat you can actually consider I diet for them but not in winter of course.

Becky said...

I'm so glad you are letting the squirrels have their day again Mary. I love seeing them since we don't have any!
B.

Eve said...

Ha Ha Ha! Merry Christmas to all!

Lindy said...

They are funny critters, the squirrels. Very cute and great captions!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Your squirrels surely do eat well, Mary. Poor birdies--they don't have a chance, do they????? We have tons of squirrels around here ---but do all that we can to discourage them from eating in the bird feeders. They eat the 'droppings'--which is fine!!!!

We also have skunks which come on the deck (LONG after dark) and eat the left-over seed. (Don't want to make them mad!!! ha)

Have a great Sunday.
Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

I'm glad your squirrels are getting a Christmas feast. The first two pictures had me worried. I very much enjoy your Squirrel Sunday posts!

Patrinas Pencil said...

Found your blog on my stroll across the bridge. You know, one blog links to another and another that's how I found you! I'm totally stoked about you're photography of nature. So glad to have met you on the bridge. I'll be stopping by for regular chats. God bless your gifted passion for His creation.

Kelly said...

...they are so cute, you can't help but love 'em!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Those squirrels really are misers for the food.

Dorothy said...

Mary, your squirrels are certainly well fed! Just look how fat and sleek they are!!!! I always enjoy their antics and your captions!

Cicero Sings said...

See, you are the caption Queen. We don't seem to have a squirrel this winter ... something must have got the one we had visiting in fall.