Wow...you guys are good! I enjoyed all the captions and added them to the photos. I had 4 people who offered captions for all 3 photos.....Aluajala, Dorothy, Becky and Bruce! Very imaginative! They are all so good that I will give prizes to all of you :-)
George offered a caption for just #2 and Denise had a caption for the last photo which wasn't offically one of the ones being considered, but was a perfect caption for the entire post. So.......if you 6 will email me your "snail mail" addresses, I will send you a prize sometime in the near future. With Christmas so close it might be after Christmas. My usual prize is a quilted "mug mat/coaster".....so don't get too excited about your winnings. If you have a favorite color you can mention it when you send me your address. I'll see what I can do. My email is: mvfreeman@juno.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well congrats to all, Mary... I was too darn tired last night to come up with captions--but glad that my Sweetie did...
Congrats to all.
Hugs,
Betsy
I Won! I Won! Mary, I'm excited to win even if it is because there were not many entries!!! I like red, or just any ole color!
Betsy: Maybe next time :-) This season tends to tire us all out more than it should.
Dorothy: You won because your captions were good! I especially liked the "fat fanny" one and the "pigeon-toed" one.
Thanks for the unexpected Christmas present.
That was so fun! Especially to read others' captions they're really really cool though I wish there were more of them. And it's the first time I've won something :) Quilted mag coaster sounds exciting to me like well anything quilted especially by you!
Have a nice holiday!
Post a Comment