Sunday, August 2, 2009

Squirrel Sunday....."NKOB" in training

Well, the "New Kid On the Block" has apparently been taking lessons from "the Star" on how to raid the bird feeders.
"Hmmm.....wonder what's up here?"
Mike caught these shots of him climbing into the tray one afternoon.
"WOW, I hit the mother-lode of sunflower seeds here!"

"It was sure worth the climb!"
"ymmm.." (That's : "Don't bother me I'm eating" in squirrel talk)

8 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

LOL!! Star is certainly a good teacher Mary. :) I do love your squirrel Sundays!!

Becky said...

These squirrel antics never end do they. Always something new for them. Each day is Christmas. Love the pictures.
B.

Dorothy said...

You caught him in the act! They are so cute!

Kathie Brown said...

These guys sure are entertaining though you could go broke keeping them fed!

Creative Cards said...

Great shots!!! I love squirrels even though they can be a rather large pest at times. But who can resist their currious nature I sure can't :)

DeniseinVA said...

The new guy sure is cute. Great photos!

Mary said...

Joan: Yes, this young one is just like Star :-)

Becky: It was nice to see him have to work a bit for his food to entertain me for a change. I've spoiled them too much.

Dorothy: Yep...busted!

Kathie: They do eat a lot of sunflower seed...more than their share.

Nature As Is: They are cute and they entertain me, so I will feed them :-) They don't come every day until winter gets here.

Denise: Thanks!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary: A squirrel doing a pull up for exersize. really nice capture of the bugger.