It's SkyWatch Friday time! This meme is for showing beautiful skies all over the world. Click on the icon on my sidebar for more SkyWatch photos.
Sunset on the Ohio River.
From further back.
Had at least one interesting cloud day this week! Still no rain, however.
Starling on a light post outside of Burger King. Hoping someone might drop a hamburger maybe?
Those are my skies for this week!
I'll save that hawk in the header for tomorrow....even though I was dying to post him today!
17 comments:
Mary, what a wonderful collection of sky shots! Those sunsets are a dream with the Ohio aflame. Wish we had rivers of that size here but that's what comes of living in the driest State in the driest Continent.
Lovely bird as well.
I love those sunset pictures.
Blessings,Ruth
The third photo is great. I love the formation of clouds some light and fluffy other dark and heavy.
beautiful skies in Ohio this week
Some very beautiful sky captures here.
What a week of gorgeous skies!
Beautiful skies, Mary! That's a great header!
Beautiful sunset photos!
Lovely scenes Mary, beautiful sunset.
Hi Mary...Great sunset photo and the first sky one is nice !!
We have sea gull at Burger King here. They are so daring I think they would snatch a burger right out of your hand!! Good thing I don't eat burgers!!
It is raining a pour right now and is muggy!! We have had a strong south wind since last night until it started to rain an hour ago!!
Great sky pictures, Mary... I love the clouds --but the sunset is fabulous.
Hugs,
Betsy
All of these are gorgeous!
Thanks everyone! It was nice to see some interesting skies for a change.
Although I really like the cloud pictures, your sunsets and the river are absolutely gorgeous.
Pretty, pretty orange sky. Should lead to a nice day.
Raining here AGAIN!
B.
Stunning suset shots!! I was lucky to get a few nice ones while I was in the bush now. I do miss seeing the sunrise when I am in town.
Love those first three! I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to.
Post a Comment