Monday, October 18, 2010

A few birds....

Not much to offer today.....I was busy all week and will be busy a lot of this week. Don't seem to be taking any photos right now.The Mockingbird is still guarding the feeders out back.
The Nuthatch is always welcome. Checking out the suet for just the right spot.

Right here....in this little dented area.

A very pretty bird :-)

Mrs. Cardinal checking out the fountain.

Titmouse peeping over the branch.

7 comments:

grammie g said...

Hi Mary...The Mockingbirds here have been cleaning up the berries on the Wild Honeysucle and Autumn Olive berries.
I was seeing quite a few of them when I was walking. : {
I have to get my feeders organized soon. I move them and don't keep as much food out during the summer months as not to disturb the nesting birds!!
Hope you can get some relief for that knee....I want a headache relief!!

Dorothy said...

Mary, you always manage to show us some pretty birds around your home! I haven't seen any nuthatches around here, but we are beginning to see Chickadees. I think they are so cute!
I finally got relief from my foot problem after suffering for 4 months. Hope it doesn't take that long for your knee to get well!

Kerri Farley said...

Sweeeeet! LOVE them all. Can't wait to see some nuthatches around here again :)

Andy said...

Nuthatches are one of my fav birds. They just seem to have personality.

Eve said...

You always have great birds Mary! And I love the fall color below!!!

George said...

Thanks for sharing some of the birds that visit your house. I really like the picture of Mrs. Cardinal.

Becky said...

That old mockingbird is still there. Must be the hawk didn't make a srike yet. I still have the same birds too. 4 Titmice, Chickadees, lots of House Finches, etc.
Great shots mary.
B.