
"Did I get any mail today???"

"Are you sure???"
(Mike took these photos of a woodchuck sitting on the edge of the road as we were driving into town. It didn't seem to realize that we were coming from behind it and there were no other cars around, so we stopped for a photo or two.)
11 comments:
He is obviously expecting something important Mary.{:)
Great snap we don't have woodchucks here are they quite friendly?
LOL, I think he is waiting for a special delivery..
B.
Roy: Maybe he was getting a love letter :-)
Leanne: No, they are not friendly. Once he turned around and saw us he ran into the ditch and disappeared. They are also called groundhogs. We see one waddle across our front yard occasionally. It must live along the ditch at the side of our property.
Becky: Maybe he is expecting his property tax bill and just wants to bite the mailman.
Cute pictures, Mary. We don't have those here. Maybe he's waiting for his stimulus check!
Hi Mary...that is laugh and a half and I can use all the laughs I can get!! : }
Hope he doesn't get hit by the mailman!!
How sweet that is and so funny! Glad you got those shots. A x
That is too funny! Love your captions.
Cute pictures.
Ha ha...love it. FAB.
LOL!! I wonder if mail arrived. :) Great shots Mike. :)
Post a Comment