It's Squirrel Sunday time....bet you thought I was never going to say that again!
Since my fat little squirrels are showing up to eat food, they can start earning their keep by providing me with cute photos.
("OK.....You....Star?.....time to stop eating and get some exercise!")

"How's this?"
("That's pretty good! I'm surprised you can bend that far.")
"You ain't seen nothing yet.....Look....two paws!"
("Show-off")
"How's this?"
("That's pretty good! I'm surprised you can bend that far.")
("Show-off")
11 comments:
They are very cute we don't have them here.
Hi Mary...He sure can get in some funny positions especially like upside down full spread!!
I am going to try and get ready for church!!
I know I owe you an e-mail haven't forgot!!
Leanne: Over here you either love them or hate them. I'm one of the ones that loves them :-)
Grammie G: Good morning! I need to get ready for church, too. Write when you have time.
I've missed your Squirrel Sunday posts, Mary...... HA HA---since you know how much I DETEST Squirrels....
They are cute --as LONG as they are in someone else's yard..... ha
Happy Halloween.
Hugs,
Betsy
HAHA! Thanks for making my LOL tonight Mary. Good to see your Squirrels back on the blogging menu! (-:
Loved seeing your squirrel in all his "yoga" poses on your feeder! Very cute!
It's great to see Sunday Squirrel back. This is a great start for a new series.
Betsy: It's been hard to do Squirrel Sunday without any squirrels, but they seem to be returning for winter.
Shelley: They are amazingly bendable and agile :-)I'd being seeing the doctor if I tried some of their tricks.
George: Well, I hope it is back to stay....depends on the squirrels.
Excellant Mary. I'm so glad to see Squirrel Sunday back.
B.
LOL!! I am so glad this is back as you know how I love them!!
I had a good laugh at your "Bonsai" Mary!! LOL!! I love the way you captured him in flight. :)
Post a Comment