Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cartoon for nature photographers!

Check out "Rose is Rose" today.....it's all about us fussy photographers :-) My husband was quick to stick it under my nose this morning so I would not miss it!
http://www.comics.com/comics/roseisrose/
This refered to the comic for Sunday September 22, and it changes daily, so to see the correct one, you have to look on her calendar.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I love it! It is true, every word !

John Theberge said...

I saw the comic in the paper, I wish the birds would really cooperate like that in real life.

Mary said...

Becky: I suppose I should clip that one for the refrigerator "art gallery"....it was sure accurate!

John:True....mine don't sit there and "humor me" quite like they do her :-)

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

LOL!! Good one Mary!!

Mary said...

Joan: the comic changes daily, so I hope you looked at the right one! I added that info to my original post. Sunday Sept. 22nd cartoon.