I had to post these...these little sparrows have been playing in the birdbath for hours! You wouldn't think an 1/8 of an inch of water could provide so much fun.....except for the young male who thinks this is different sort of "bath house". I added more water for them, after seeing how much fun they were having.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Too funny. My husband watched too and had a good chuckle.
Hi Mary
How comical they were, all trying to get the bath to themselves!
Yes, the male had the same thing on his mind that all men do. Some things never change.
This is too funny. My cat Azrael likes to drink from my birdbath.Sorry I'm so late. It's been a crazy day.
Very cute!!
I am REALLY behind on my blog roll! Love these two videos. Those are some clean birds!
Post a Comment