Monday, June 22, 2009

Just flowers without bugs at Hartman.....

I had these flower images left over from my "bug" shots, so since I have nothing else decided to put them here. In my quilt blog, I posted a link for the outdoor quilt show which was very nice, although very hot.I can't give you most of the names, so I will just put the images here.



Zinnias

Gayfeather
Lots of different hydrangeas



Bottlebrush

Blueberries...unripe :-)

12 comments:

John Theberge said...

I wish I could go out and photograph some flowers but it's been rainy and windy for days now.

Mary said...

John: I think I would almost prefer rain to the horrible heat we have right now.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I want bugs. I want bugs. I want bugs.

LOL!! Do I sound like a naughty child!! LOL!!

Just teasing Mary. These are lovely and I recognize quite a few of them although don't ask me what they are either. I know about the same ones as you!. :)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

These pictures speak for themselves.The flowers are just as lovely without a name.I think the Hydrangea is my favorite.
Blessings,Ruth

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary: What a neat show of all the flowers, what do you mean just. They are spectacular.

The Birdlady said...

Wonderful! I LOVE the zinnias.

Jenny said...

I love that first one Mary, it kind of looks like it's exploded! (-: I also love the hydrangeas and that white spikey thing was it Bottlebursh?

Dorothy said...

Beautiful pictures! Love the white hydrangea.

Leedra said...

What I think you are calling Gayfeather I have the purple, but have never seen the white. Yours are further along than mine.

Shelley said...

I enjoyed these flowers! When do your blueberries ripen? Our wild blueberries should be ready in another 2 weeks.

Mary said...

The blueberries here are already ripe, but these bushes had been picked already. Mike hopes to go back and pick more, but he better go earlier next time.

Leedra: The only reason I called it Gayfeather is because there was a sign there and it showed in one photo. There were purple ones also. Probably has some other name. Dorothy called it Liatris in my other post of these flowers.

Rose said...

I love that gay feather one...it is unique.