It's too hot to take photos. It's too hot to do anything.
Star agrees with me, so here are some "oldies".

If ever there was a photo that expresses how I feel right now, it is this one!

Just enough energy to eat.

....sort of.

.......maybe if he opens his mouth the food will come to him.

"Stop laughing at me!....It's HOT!
Where's that swimming pool you promised me??????"
13 comments:
If Star isn't adorable, I don't know what is! I just want to hold him so bad.
These are great Mary, that first one is just a classic and should be in a calendar somewhere! Over here at the moment, we are having hot weather (for us) which is up to the 80 deg F. I don't know what I'd do if we had summers like yours. I guess we'd all have air conditioning.
That first picture is my favorite but all are soooo cute!
Hi Mary, I agree--it's darn hot!!!! The front is supposed to go through today--and it will be cooler here next week. I HOPE!!!!
Seems like those squirrels can just eat and eat and eat... wonder why they don't get REALLY fat?????
Have a good day--and stay cool.
Hugs,
Betsy
This is perfect! What a hoot.
I love these photos! (And glad I was lucky enough to win one previously! I have it hanging above my desk and it still makes me chuckle when I look at it!)
:-) Shelley
I know exactly how Star feels. I could use a swimming pool about now.
Good to see you back Star!
Ah, too bad you are so unconfortable.
Tell Mary to set up the sprinkler. LOL. We're in for a cool rainy week here.
B.
So funny. Ain't that the life!
LOL!! That top pic is still my favorite and I never get tired of seeing it!!
A great oldies, you know we love the flatted squirrel.
There's something about a squirrel relaxing that just tickles me. These are always welcome and wonderful to see.
great photos!!! We are having heat too and all I wanna do is sit around.
Post a Comment