Well, I remember Eve saying that they will stuff nests full of sticks to keep other birds from nesting there, so he may not actually be building a nest....just being ornery....but funny.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
7 comments:
That makes me want to help him build his nest! He will be worn out by the time he gets enough materail inside to make a nest. Poor little bird!
He certainly is persistent.Funny to watch.
Blessings,Ruth
Well, I remember Eve saying that they will stuff nests full of sticks to keep other birds from nesting there, so he may not actually be building a nest....just being ornery....but funny.
I would have loved to watch this in person!
Poor thing!! Very interesting though Mary. :)
Mary: If you don't suceed, try, try, again.
You need to buy him a wren-size measuring stick.
Post a Comment