Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Watery Wednesday....

While taking photos downtown yesterday, I took Watery Wednesday photos, too! I love this fountain near the river front.
A wonderful place on a hot day!

Kids love to play in it when the weather is really hot.....not today.


It has a graceful curve and lots of water....the height changes from day to day.

Water is wonderful!
Check out more Watery Wednesday posts by clicking on my sidebar icon!
Thanks 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this refreshing site!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great Mary, very clever shots.

Eve said...

That is very cool!! hahaha!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary: A neat view of the watery show, really neat photos.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

That is so pretty.I can see the attraction on a hot day,but it is beautiful every day,I'm sure.

Becky said...

A really cool fountain, and you captured it beautifully!
Happy WW.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Really great water shots!
--JB

Leora said...

I'd love to jump right in.

Rose said...

I think I might like to play in it on some of the hot summer days that we have!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I would love to play in these myself Mary!! LOL!! WHat better on a hot summers day. :) Ah, some of us just never grow up. LOL!!

Carletta said...

That is so cool!
I love the grasses in the foreground of the first photo.
Little kids would love playing in that.

Jan said...

Wonderful shots. I really like this fountain, very creative.

DeniseinVA said...

A wonderful Watery Wednesday post. That's a really neat fountain.

abb said...

It sustains us....and can be deadly. Here it's just beautiful!

Oman said...

that is indeed attractive. i love this and your my world post. great job.

2sweetnsaxy said...

Did I miss you yesterday!? I'm so sorry! I'm kicking myself right now. I thought I visited everyone. These are WONDERFUL! I love fountains so these were right up my pleasure alley! :-)