
During the month of December, I always try to keep my focus on the real Christmas aside from the secular craziness we all get caught up in. Several years ago I discovered a wonderful book called "The Advent Book" by Jack and Kathy Stockman. It is a book of beautiful doors and every night when you open a door you read part of the Christmas scriptures.

So the first year I used the book to write meditations as I opened each door. These meditations became the first posts in my Journey blog. This is my Journey to Bethlehem. Even though this is now a separate blog and the journey goes on, I am going to include a link in this blog each day to the original journey for anyone who might be interested in waiting through Advent with me.
This will not replace my normal photos and birds :-) The links will be separate and will lead you to the correct post for each day of Advent. This first link was my introduction to the Journey which officially begins on December 1:
Advent......waiting for the Christ Child
No comments:
Post a Comment