Friday, November 28, 2008

Audio sound clip from my home...

Turn up your volume. Just a short clip. I wanted to demonstrate what I hear when I step outside in the morning to fill the feeders on the deck! I wasn't sure if I could capture the carillon from the church across the pond and field, but as you can see it comes through loud and clear! They play in the morning and evening and especially on Saturday morning....practice time, perhaps for Sunday :-) It's very pleasant to listen to in this setting.

13 comments:

Eve said...

This was nice Mary, a wonderful view and I could even hear the chickadee!!

Mary said...

Eve: You have better ears than I do, to hear a chickadee also.

Rose said...

I heard a bird--didn't know it was a chickadee. First thought was titmouse. But I don't know all the little bird sounds. Hey, it is almost like having your own private concert. Take your drink out there and sit and enjoy...life don't get a lot better than that.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Lovely music.It must be a joy to fill the feeders with this kind of music in the background.The birds are doing their part as well,very pretty.
Blessings,Ruth

Janet said...

Mary, the audio comes in loud and clear! Not only do you have a beautiful view but beautiful music too.

NW Nature Nut said...

That is great! I like the bird (chickadee?) in the background too.

Mary said...

Thanks everyone! If there is a chickadee there, I'm sure he is saying, "would you hurry up and get the feeders filled???...listen to the music later!"

Cicero Sings said...

What a lovely view from your deck and what lovely music to boot. What a lucky gal are you!

Becky said...

The music and the sun shining through the trees is a perfect combination. I can see why you would like to sit on your deck when this music was playing. Love it!
B

DeniseinVA said...

Oh my, I loved my little view into your world Mary. Such a pretty scene and I loved the sounds, so peaceful.

2sweetnsaxy said...

That was absolutely beautiful. How wonderful to be able to listen to that every day. :-)

linda said...

you are truly blessed~

Mary said...

It's pretty neat to be that close. The sound really carries across the field which is just beyond those trees.