Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving card!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my blogger friends! I'm thankful for each and every one of you and the joy you bring me with your posts and comments!
Enjoy your familes today and stay off the computer for a change.....well OK, if you don't like football, go ahead and compute! Don't eat too much!

Click here for a lovely Jacquie Lawson Thanksgiving card. Hope this link works!

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1593327629590&source=jl999

6 comments:

Eve said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Mary..God bless you and your family!

Mary said...

Eve: He already has, over and over! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Becky said...

I've seen lots of these kinds of cards, but this is by far the nicest. Have a wonderful day Mary, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family.

2sweetnsaxy said...

Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well. I'm just waiting for the macaroni to boil.
:-) I'll go check out that card. Thanks again.

Ecards said...

Here are some beautiful, artistic Thanksgiving ecards for the holiday!

Mary said...

Donna: Thanks for that link to the other cards!