Move over "Star".....you've been replaced by the cutest little squirrel ever!
I went to the Nature Center Tuesday and there were at least a dozen squirrels in their viewing area eating all the bird seed....just like at home!
This little guy just stole my heart!
I first spotted him on a feeder digging for seeds.
My favorite shot... I have this one on my desktop. Click to bring it up larger!
He scurried all over the place searching for seeds that someone else might have missed.
Adorable in all he did.
Looking!
Well, all I can say is the next time the "Star" doesn't pose for me all week, I'll just drive across town and take photos of the Nature Center squirrels....much more cooperative! And cuter!
Well, all I can say is the next time the "Star" doesn't pose for me all week, I'll just drive across town and take photos of the Nature Center squirrels....much more cooperative! And cuter!
You'll be seeing more of them in the next few weeks.....I probably took a 100 photos .....at least :-)
Be sure to check out Anne's Norwegian squirrels today and she has a really cute UTube squirrel video of an acrobatic squirrel and one stealing from a candy machine. If you haven't seen them before, their funny!
12 comments:
My, oh my, he is cute! I love the one too where he is getting a drink and not wanting to get his feet wet.
I hope you didn't tell Star you've found a new friend...
I can understand why Starrlet might have stolen the scene from Starr. Very sweet and I like your choice or your desktop too. Have a Happy Sunday!
Becky and Ann: He was such a cutie! There were dozens of squirrels, but he was the one that I couldn't stop watching. I guess he was a late summer "baby". Wish he was at my house :-)
He is adorable...
Mary- That was a sweet video! I'm glad the narration was in English.
Tom
Tom: I just realized that besides the UTube video she also had another video in her blog that was hilarious of a squirrel leaping at balls of suet(?) I think my squirrel is probably too lazy to do that.
Great series of photos! It is too cute!! :)
Oh he is a cutie! Star better watch out!
Oh but he is cute!!! Star had better watch out, I might transfer my favors as well!! LOL!!
Allison, Kerri, Joan: Why is it that young animals are always so cute and adorable? They make such great photo ops! Star knows he's the one with a daily supply of food and lives easy.
How cute was he!? These were great! :-)
2sweetnsaxy: I know...I wanted to take him home :-)
Post a Comment