Saturday, November 1, 2008

Early Christmas "wish" list....


.......I know the day after Halloween is early to be writing to you, but I really want to get in my list early to give you time to shop :-) Please send me a camera with more ZOOM! I know the camera I have is very nice and adequate, but I really, really, really want more zoom! I don't want anything else and promise to be a good girl all year.
Please remember that it needs to have a really good Autofocus, because you know that the more complicated it is, the more frustrated I get! I just want to be able to take photos of things far away that aren't as "fuzzy" as the ones below. That's all I ask! I'll leave milk and cookies......or a beer and pizza. XOXOX Mary


14 comments:

abb said...

Dear Santa,
After you've read Mary's list, just substitute my name for hers and you'll have two Christmas lists done with!
xoann

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

LOL!! Well seeing as this is one of the first letters he is going to get, I hope he takes note of your urgent needs!! But is is no good promising to be good in future, you were supposed to be good in the year past too. :)

Rose said...

Would you have him get me one while you are at it...plus maybe new eyes!

Mary said...

I can see that Santa will have to get very busy making cameras! I hope there are a lot of high-tech elfs in his workshop :-)

Joan: I can't figure out how to delete it either at the moment..that feature seems to have disappeared. Don't worry about it!

Cicero Sings said...

Ditto for me Santa! Can you put it all in a small package?

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary

Check out these three

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=144&modelid=17630#ModelDetailAct

http://www.fujifilmusa.com/products/digital_cameras/s/finepix_s100fs/index.html

http://www.fujifilmusa.com/products/digital_cameras/s/finepix_s2000hd/index.html

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary: That's giving Hubbie a hint if he reads your stuff.

Kerri Farley said...

Oh I hope Santa comes through for you!!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I don't know about everyone else, but I am having problems downloading pictures too. They somehow down appear in the same order in which I put them. It has been like this for a week or two now.

Eve said...

You deserve it Mary!!!

Mary said...

I believe that Santa has made note of my request :-) Glad to know that Santa reads blogs!

Joan: I've had some problems off and on this week, with my photos not showing up on my blog. I did manage to delete your extra comment, but for a while the option disappeared!

sandy said...

What a gorgeous duck , beautiful photos. Ohhhhh I hope you get your wish. Cause pizza and beer would be great, hahahah!

2sweetnsaxy said...

LOL! You Christmas wish sounds like mine. I like my zoom but sometimes it's perfect and sometimes it's not and I haven't yet figure out what I sometimes do wrong. :-D Still, bigger is always better.... well, usually.

Mary said...

2sweetnsaxy: Your camera appears to be similar to mine...but with more zoom!