Not much to post.....
We came out of the Pet Food Center and heard this hawk crying in a nearby tree, even before we saw it.
Red-shouldered Hawk.
It was behind the Dairy Queen......maybe it was trying to order the Blizzard of the month. Hmmmmm....wonder what flavor a hawk would prefer? Field-mouse Mousse? Sparrow Spumoni?
7 comments:
Hahaha....funny! Great eye spotting him...
One just never knows where a photo opportunity will show up.THese are good pictures.Happy Sunday to you.
Great pictures of the hawk... I hate to admit this but I wouldn't recognize their cry if I heard it...
Did you have any Snowy Owls at Henderson? I know there were lots of Snow Geese--but can't remember if you saw Snowy Owls. There are LOTS of them migrating south --but I think they are closer to the west coast of our country.
Have a great Sunday.
Hugs,
Betsy
Aren't you clever! Field-mouse mousse, sparrow spumoni! :-) He's such a beautiful hawk, too!
Good pictures of this hawk, Mary. I'd love to know what raptors I saw over Centrel Park, NY . . . We were looking out while having a cup of tea (& delicious choc Brownie) in the Guggenheim . . . and didn't have binoculars, but it was quite a spectacle.
Nice!
Lovely red-shouldered hawk. I love your suggested flavors for hawk ice cream!
Post a Comment