Sunday, December 14, 2008

Squirrel Sunday.....

Hmmmmmmm.......... There seems to be something DIFFERENT about this bow from when I hung it. I don't remember that odd bit sticking out on the side.
Now it seems to be moving under!

Of course....it's just Star! The Star belongs on top of the decorations, not underneath!

Here he goes again!......obviously he doesn't listen to me.
Have a nice Sunday, everyone!

Over in Norway, Anne has posted another video of a squirrel...cute!
http://moseplassen.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

me ann my camera said...

What a trickster that Starr is!! I don't know how he keeps coming with with so many new antics. Happy Squirrel Sunday to both you and Starr.

Jane O' said...

Your squirrel is quite a character but I think Anne has more problems to deal with than you do! Your Star is a perfect angel in comparison!

Rose said...

These make me smile! Star is a wise choice for a name!

The Birdlady said...

That's a hoot!

Anne på Moseplassen said...

hihi, great shot!
And mary, nice of you to send your readers to me, but please feel free to send them directly to the youtubevideo ;)

Allison said...

That's a sneaky little squirrel! Great shots! They're such fun to watch!

Richard Lawry said...

When you battle a squirrel, the squirrel always wins. At least that has been my experience.

An Arkie's Musings

Shelley said...

I love how that tail was hanging out from underneath the decorations- so cute! Star is clever.

abb said...

Do you think it's the same squirrel each time? I definitely have one squirrel that's way smarter than the rest. And he drives me crazy!

Becky said...

What a riot! I think he wants to be a Christmas tree!!

Stacey Olson said...

LOL, but "Star" was really cute with the bow on...

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Wonderful photos - Obviously a "Star" - knows how to play to the camera.

I'm off to Norway now to look at Anne's.

A

Eve said...

That Star is such a ham!! Love the decorations and your Chistmas Header too!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary: Star is the star of the show and stealing the glory.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I see our star is still hoging the limelight!! Just as well or else I would have a dull Sunday without him!! LOL!!

2sweetnsaxy said...

LOL! LOL! I absolutely love that shot of the tail under the bow.
:-D What a character!