The Star wishes you a very Merry Christmas.....late....but squirrels don't know much about holidays!(These were with the old camera and through a bad window with lots of glare)
"What are these? Are they edible???"
"Pears?.....I think I like sunflower seeds better."
Ha Mary, Don't you just wish those 'adorable' little critters would just go away and not come back til next year????? ha ha... Squirrels are pretty but OH--such a nuisance. Luckily, so far this year, we haven't had too many around here. They haven't bothered our feeders YET... ha Hugs, Betsy
Please give Star an extra seed from me too. He is the most interesting squirrel I have ever come across and has the most amazing human traits. I look forward to many more of his photographs in the new year. :)
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
9 comments:
That little critter is so cute and a fat little squirrel. He sure has a great place to live!
B.
Great squirrel post, hope you had/having a great Christmas.
Ha Mary, Don't you just wish those 'adorable' little critters would just go away and not come back til next year????? ha ha... Squirrels are pretty but OH--such a nuisance. Luckily, so far this year, we haven't had too many around here. They haven't bothered our feeders YET... ha
Hugs,
Betsy
Such an acrobat!
Please give Star an extra seed from me too. He is the most interesting squirrel I have ever come across and has the most amazing human traits. I look forward to many more of his photographs in the new year. :)
Cute photos...I love the last one especially...
Star is such a 'show-off'! I love the one on your side bar. He seems almost tame. I enjoy watching them looking for food.
Mary: It was nice to make your squirrel the star. I can help you with your window shots if you drop me a note so I have your E-mail.
Thanks everyone!
Post a Comment