I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
5 comments:
Thank you Mary, it is a beautiful card. Thanks for dropping by. Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday and a Very Happy New Year.
Thanks for a lovely greeting.Her's wishing for you a Christmas full of love and joy and peace.
Blessings,Ruth
Beautiful greeting - loved the birdy and all his friends!
merry christmas!
These are such beautiful cards Mary! Thanks! Now we know what kind of birds they are don't we! So very sweet!
This site www.ojolie.com has pretty good artistic animated ecards for birds and other wildlife.
Post a Comment