Monday, December 22, 2008

Dear Santa.....

.......remember me? It's been a long time since we had our photo taken together!

I know I said I wanted to wait until Christmas to open this......(what was I thinking?????)


You wrapped it so nicely in that pretty Cardinal paper to give me inspiration. And those 2 smaller packages on the tree that go with it (batteries?)

It was nice of you to leave me the book so I could "study" ahead of time (Yeah, right......Santa doesn't know me as well as I thought he did)

Sigh.....I guess I can wait 3 more days. Then can we go back and look at the geese and swans again????

15 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like the real thing! Good for you, BUT you do take some wonderful pictures with the camera you have now!
Mary could you email me. I have a question to ask you.
B.

Mary said...

Becky: I don't know your email. Tried the link under your profile, but it would not let me do it...probably my fault in some way. Mine is mvfreeman@juno.com

Betsy Banks Adams said...

What a Cutie Pie --talking to Santa... You didn't look scared like my sons did!!! ha

Congrats on the special new present. It's no wonder you want to get it out NOW.... Can't wait to see all of the new pictures once you learn all about it... I'm like you.. When George tells me to read the instructions to something, I tell him to "just tell me." I can't understand all of those instructions!!!! ha ha

Love that Cardinal paper.... BEAUTIFUL.
Hugs,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary
That's great. It will suit you perfectly. Go back to those Geese ASAP and start getting use to it. Well done.

2sweetnsaxy said...

I hope you enjoy your Fujifilm camera. I enjoy mine. That book seems like an unfair way to tease you.
:-D

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Looks like you have been a good little girl to warrant such a gift.Hope it will give many happy hours of photography.
Blessings,Ruth

Rose said...

I don't see how you can stand to wait! I would be bursting at the seams to get into that box!

Mary said...

Betsy:I imagine that Santa is pretty scary looking for most little kids. I'm not big on instruction books either, but really need to learn more than I know now.

Roy: You can see that Santa appreciated your input on cameras :-) Thanks for your suggestion!

2sweetnsaxy: I have a Fujifilm now, but a much older model with only 5 pixels.

Ruth: Santa is pretty nice and I appreciate him very much :-)

Rose:Well...I think we may have to sneak it open and get the batteries out and charge them at least! If I have to wait for that, it will be worse than waiting to open the camera! Like a kid who gets a toy with no batteries included!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

This beautiful Mary!! I am so glad that Santa was good to you this year BUT you are NOT to open them early or else he will take them away and send them to that woman in South Africa!! And you don't want THAT do you, so please behave just a few days more. LOL!!

Mary said...

Joan: I'm always good....mostly....and patient...mostly. sigh...I can wait.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mary: It looks you will not be to surprised with the camera that Santa sent.

Mary said...

Fishing Guy: Santa was very nice and offered it to me early....but I'm being patient even though I know what it is. Maybe I'm afraid I can't use it!

RamblingWoods2.com said...

Oh...nice present..that will be fun. I love the photo with Santa. I have to find the ones with my sister and me with Santa..and then figure out how to use my scanner....

sandy said...

ohhhhh lucky you!! Love that cardinal paper and what an adorable photo of you and Santa.

DeniseinVA said...

Woo-hoo, yep, looks like you've been a real good girl this year Mary. Bet you can't wait to open up that gift. I know I couldn't. Great photo of you with Santa.