Cicero: It was a fun project, but I wish I hadn't been rushing. I love thinking of stuff to put on each area and the seams...lots of fun for a hand stitcher :-)
Becky: Thanks!
Rambling Woods: It turned out so lovely, I hate to mail it across the country....pray that it gets there!
Joan: Thanks! I really love this type of thing and had a lot of fun with it and was pleased with the results.
Ruth and Rose: I really did enjoy it and would have happily kept working on it :-) Guess that means I need to start a crazy quilt. Then I could learn some more stitches! At the moment I rely on only 4-5. I have books...but don't always use them. For me the greatest joy of crazy quilts is the "make it up as you go" feel the project has. Imagination is more fun than patterns :-)
You should be pleased Mary, it is really lovely. I do not have a Christmas stocking you know. (hint, hint) LOL!! Just teasing. But it is a lovely gift and in such a short space of time too. You are very good at this and should make them to sell and add it to your sidebar. Just remember, I gave you this tip so I expect commission from sales. LOL!!
That is beautiful!! I feel bad that I haven't done anything creative or crafty. I cut out a couple of purses yesterday and that's as far as I got. I didn't even cut out the lining. :-(
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
10 comments:
Very cute stocking! Looks like a doable project ... I'll have to keep it in mind!
Marvelous! I love it. I love anything quilted.
B.
Oh my gosh..that is beautiful and what a keepsake..
Well it looks pretty good for me being a rush job!! I really admire you for being able to do these things Mary!! :)
Cicero: It was a fun project, but I wish I hadn't been rushing. I love thinking of stuff to put on each area and the seams...lots of fun for a hand stitcher :-)
Becky: Thanks!
Rambling Woods: It turned out so lovely, I hate to mail it across the country....pray that it gets there!
Joan: Thanks! I really love this type of thing and had a lot of fun with it and was pleased with the results.
That is most beautiful.I'm sure a lot of love went into every stitch.
Blessings,Ruth
That did turn out nice...will have to check your quilt blog out later. I hope everyone enlarges it to get a better view!
Ruth and Rose: I really did enjoy it and would have happily kept working on it :-) Guess that means I need to start a crazy quilt. Then I could learn some more stitches! At the moment I rely on only 4-5. I have books...but don't always use them. For me the greatest joy of crazy quilts is the "make it up as you go" feel the project has. Imagination is more fun than patterns :-)
You should be pleased Mary, it is really lovely. I do not have a Christmas stocking you know. (hint, hint) LOL!! Just teasing. But it is a lovely gift and in such a short space of time too. You are very good at this and should make them to sell and add it to your sidebar. Just remember, I gave you this tip so I expect commission from sales. LOL!!
That is beautiful!! I feel bad that I haven't done anything creative or crafty. I cut out a couple of purses yesterday and that's as far as I got. I didn't even cut out the lining.
:-(
Post a Comment