Thursday, December 11, 2008

Additional photos....

Here is a "head up front view" on the sparrow.
I went back to see if there were any better shots I could crop and found these. I think I can actually see a bit of the yellow rump in this one of the warbler, so that may confirm what Eve and Jenny said! Great....now I have a new bird on my list!
This is the best side shot of the sparrow.
What about a 1st winter Swamp Sparrow?? Certainly the perfect habitat for one!

3 comments:

Allison said...

It's a cutie, that's for sure! :)

Norm said...

awesome shot! what a cute sparrow, I love the reflections in the water...

Jenny said...

Hi Mary, yes I think Swamp Sp is probably right, specially with the buffy flanks. Thanks for the additional photos. It's fun to try and work things out isn't it! (-:
Have a fab weekend.