So, when he packs the gutter with "gives" you maple trees......
........start a tree farm?????????? LOL
We are talking about a 2 and a half car garage length of baby maple trees in this gutter!
Packed solid.
1000's......millions???
Maybe I should have saved this for SkyWatch Friday.....they look nice against the blue sky and clouds!
I think Mike had better get the ladder out......soon!
14 comments:
Wow, that's a reforestation project. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Oh wow!
Oh wow! Mike better get out there soon for sure!!!! That kind of tree house you don't want.
Wish I had some of those little Maple trees growing in our yard! I've never seen that many in one place!
I laughed so hard when I looked up and saw all those little trees growing on the edge of the roof in the gutter, I had to take some photos. Growing maple trees is never a problem....NOT growing them is usually the problem! I have pulled dozens that have sprouted in my flower pots...flower beds...yard....everywhere!
Our neighbor had them like that....we have had some grow in ours before we got them cleaned out but never that many. You could advertise Maple Seedlings for Free--just pick your own.'
You know, if you tried to do that, they would never grow. Those little seeds can be such a nusance.
Forgive me for laughing! (Now if those were petuneas blooming, wouldn't that look pretty.)
Yes you had better get out there and do the supervising Mary. {:)
Roy: I already supervised the job to completion :-) I even went up the ladder myself and dug a few out.
Oh My Goodness, One of the best purchases we made when moving here (with tons of big trees) was getting covered gutters... They have worked really well... Good Luck getting all of those trees!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
My goodness, that's so funny! It must be these little seedlings really like whatever is in those gutters. Better sell them. LOL
Are you saying ,You should be making maple syrup.
I was going to ask you! on the blog with the pink rhododendrons, what kind of roofing tiles are on your house.
This is too funny! You definitely should start a tree nursery! :-)
Post a Comment