More photos of the growing geese.
There were two groups and the youngest group still have a touch of yellow on the head, and don't have the tail feathers yet.
Group two have cute little black and white tails :-)
"I'm just getting so grown up!"
Sometimes I just like how the water looks in the shot :-)
This younger goose has the very beginning of his tail starting to show.
Twisting and turning.
Sending out ripples.
The wings are very strange right now with new feathers and lots of gaps.
Staying close
OK...enough geese, but I like watching them change.
9 comments:
Fantastic!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
I love watching all of the 'babies' this time of year. I watched a Downy feed his baby today... So sweet....
Love seeing the Geese in all stages of growth. Thanks!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Great pictures. The geese are cute,even at this in-between stage. i noticed the water as well and really like how it looks.
You got some interesting pictures!
You got some wonderful pictures of both groups. They will all soon be young adults.
I love watching the geese in all their stages. I don't know whether the geese are nesting here or not. I have not seen the couples grazing together, the way they were a couple of weeks ago.
They are adorable!!!!
More great shots of the geese! They are fun getting to see. Hope all is well with you these days!
Thanks everyone for your comments! I haven't had much to post lately, but hope to find something soon.
Post a Comment