I love love love seeing those two together.... The Black-eyed Susans are beautiful ---and the gorgeous Goldfinch just ADDS to the color. Thanks for sharing, Mary.... Beautiful!!!!
The Goldfinches really like these flowers and I've seen them several times picking at them. While I'm gone the next few days, it might be all they find to eat :-)
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
11 comments:
I love love love seeing those two together.... The Black-eyed Susans are beautiful ---and the gorgeous Goldfinch just ADDS to the color. Thanks for sharing, Mary.... Beautiful!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
Great catch Mary...at first photo it took me a minute....then I LOL!!
How cute and comical at the same time!!
That is gorgeous.At firstI didn't even see the Goldfinch,he just blends in with the flowers.
Blessings,Ruth
What catches ... gold on gold!!
Beautiful! Looks Like the Goldfinch is intent on eating the flower seeds! Good shots!
I probably would have missed the Goldfinch. I didn't know thery liked Black-eyed Susans. I have lots. I'll keep my eyes open, and my camera on.
B.
Beautiful - what a delight. A x
Thanks everyone! They do blend in with the flowers. I like watching them pick at flowers for the seeds.
Becky: Goldfinches eat the seeds of many "daisy" type flowers...and of course, thistles :-)
Oh Mary, these are wonderful...love that last one!
I don't know which brightens the most -- the flowers or the finches. Together they make a beautiful day.
The Goldfinches really like these flowers and I've seen them several times picking at them. While I'm gone the next few days, it might be all they find to eat :-)
Post a Comment