I have a male Goldfinch that thinks the only place it can drink is from the ant guard that is in the middle of the Hummingbird feeder!
It lands at the top.......
.....works its way down......
.....sticks its head in and takes a nice long drink!
Is this like people drinking bottled water instead of tap water?
9 comments:
Birds are clever Mary. {:)
How cute!!!
In this weather, I've had to scrub out my birdbath every day --sometimes twice a day.... The birds love it --and they seem to wait for me to give them some fresh water...
Funny about Daddy Goldfinch... He's not too smart, is he???? Maybe he just likes HOT water.... ha
Great pictures, Mary.. Have a good weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy
I guess this bird has a right to drink in whatever way he wants to.These creatures make us smile and that is a good thing.
Blessings,Ruth
That goldfinch obviously knows what it wants and how to get it. Maybe he has something against algae.
Silly bird...but cute...funny pictures of the position he gets into to achieve a drink!!!
Nice shots, Mary!
LOL!! Didn't you know it tastes special Mary. :)
I like the old church, and that goat is really unique.
Cute shots of the Goldfinch too. My Orioles eat at my Hummer feeder.
B
Post a Comment