Beautiful butterfly, Mary.... i do wonder how they can make it around all of those thistles without tearing their wings.... I'm sure that is how some of them do get their wings torn.
The Swallowtail is such a beauty !!! It seems they have been scares around here!! When Renee was young she and her net was busy all the time chasing down butterflies....I dont know whats with that!! Great photos and I'm sure that God has provided knowledge for them to get around those thorns!!!: }
Thank you everyone....just seeing all those thorns around that fragile creature made me cringe, but it was very good at getting to the flower. I think more butterflies are probably tattered by hitting cars and by birds or cats than thorns.
I've been lifted up on Your wings of love, Raised from the grave of sin and despair, I can soar to the top of Your holy mountain Your wings of grace will carry me there. I will humble myself in Your sight, And bow low to the King of Kings! And wait in joy and hope and peace..... As I'm lifted on grace filled wings. (by Mary Freeman)
Christian, wife, mother, quilter, reader, writer, photographer. My blog title originated when all my blogs were one. Faith, Fabric and Photos is my main blog.
8 comments:
A beautiful butterfly Mary and you got some great shots of it.
Wonderful shots!
Mary, these are gorgeous photographs!!!! You're a real pro!
Beautiful butterfly, Mary.... i do wonder how they can make it around all of those thistles without tearing their wings.... I'm sure that is how some of them do get their wings torn.
Great post.
Hugs,
Betsy
The Swallowtail is such a beauty !!! It seems they have been scares around here!!
When Renee was young she and her net was busy all the time chasing down butterflies....I dont know whats with that!!
Great photos and I'm sure that God has provided knowledge for them to get around those thorns!!!: }
THese images are fantastic.Good thought about them not tearing up their wings.They must be very skilled.
Blessings,Ruth
This is a great sequence of the butterfly among the thistles. Very well done.
Thank you everyone....just seeing all those thorns around that fragile creature made me cringe, but it was very good at getting to the flower. I think more butterflies are probably tattered by hitting cars and by birds or cats than thorns.
Post a Comment